Maintaining good health is all about lifestyle and balance. It means eating right, getting exercise, getting enough rest and managing stress. And it also means enjoying yourself, enjoying the foods you love, a fun night out, being spontaneous and trying new things.
Finding this balance between self-control and self-indulgence isn’t always easy and most of us don’t get it right all of the time. But like most things, it’s about getting it right enough of the time.
Lifestyle is very individual and only you can make the right choices to suit your individual needs.
We suggest a simple 6 Step Health maintenance program suitable to most people.
- Cleanse – do an annual
- Drink plenty of pure water.
- Eat well a rounded diet of Whole Foods
- Exercise – stay active and take regular light exercise. Be careful with endurance exercise. Oxygen depletion is unhealthy and dangerous. Read The Doctor’s Heart Cure for more information on healthy exercising.
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Relax – take time daily to unwind and relax.