Brittle, sensitive teeth, tooth decay, bone loss and bleeding gums effect people of all ages and cost us fortune in dental bills. Poor dental health and periodontal disease can cause heart disease, respiratory disease and complicate diabetes. It doesn’t have to be this way!
Use organic, sodium lauryl sulfate and glycerine free Tooth Soap instead of conventional or natural glycerin based toothpastes and follow these 7 Steps to Healthy Teeth and Gums and you will have healthy teeth and gums within a couple of months without expensive dental bills.
The BBC announced that research shows that people who only brush once a day have a 70% higher risk of heart disease.
The American Academy of Periodontology says: Periodontal disease seems to influence the occurrence and the severity of coronary artery disease and increases the risk of heart attack or stroke. It is believed that plaque bacteria could enter the bloodstream, invade the blood vessel walls and ultimately cause atherosclerosis. It is also thought that periodontal infections can are related to increased plasma levels of inflammation such as C-reactive protein. C-reactive protein is now thought to be a stronger predictor of heart attacks that high cholesterol.
Research is catching up with what dentists have been observing for many years: people with gum disease tend to also have heart disease.
Read our 7 Steps to Health Teeth and Gums and learn how to make a hydrogen peroxide based mouthwash that costs pennies and will save your heart and your purse. Hydrogen peroxide kills plaque bacteria and reduces infection and bleeding gums.
Use Tooth Soap – this fantastic alternative to conventional toothpaste contains no sodium laurel sulphate, no flouride, no chemicals, it’s organic and the liquid flavors are great. There’s even chocolate flavored toothsoap for kids who don’t like brushing.
“I really couldn’t tell you how long I have been using Tooth Soap®, but I will guess at about 8-9 months. Before using the tooth soap I had severe sensitivity and my gums were receding, slowly but too fast for my taste!! I can now eat ice cream or drink an iced drink without the sharp pains that would cause me to hesitate. My gums no longer “regularly” bleed while brushing or flossing and have a very healthy pink color to them…and I might add the receding has seemingly slowed to a halt. I battle hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia and I can attest to the reality that you can first and foremost “sense” your well being in your teeth. I am so very pleased with the Tooth Soap®, thank you!”
More interesting facts can be found at The American Academy of Periodontology:
Pregnant women with periodontal disease may be seven times more likely to have a baby that’s born too early and too small.
- Smoking may be one of the most significant risk factors in the development and progression of periodontal disease and lowers the success rate of periodontal treatment.
- Poor nutrition can compromise the body’s immune system and make it harder for the body to fight off infections like periodontal disease. People who get enough calcium have significantly lower rates of periodontal disease. Calcium plays a role in building density in the alveolar bone that supports the teeth.
- Diabetics are at higher risk for developing infections, including periodontal diseases. These infections can impair the ability to process and/or utilize insulin. This may cause diabetes to be more difficult to control and infection to be more severe than in a non-diabetic.
- Bacteria that grow in the mouth can be aspirated into the lung and cause respiratory diseases such as pneumonia, especially in people with periodontal disease.
- Stress is a risk factor for periodontal disease. Stress can make it more difficult for the body to fight off infection, including periodontal diseases.
- 30% of the population may be genetically susceptible to gum disease.
DISCLAIMER: These testimonials do not imply that similar results will happen with your use of our products. We have no competent or reliable scientific evidence to suggest that the testimonialist’s experience is due to the use of our products. These testimonials are not intended to recommend any supplement as a drug, as a diagnosis for specific illnesses or conditions, nor as a product to eliminate diseases or other medical conditions or complications. We make no medical claims as to the benefits of any of our products to improve medical conditions.
These statements have not been evaluated by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA). To prevent our products from being classified as drugs under Section 201(g) of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act, we are required to inform you that there is no intention, implied or otherwise that represents or infers that these products or statements be used in the cure, diagnosis, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any disease.